A Drop of Blood and Holy Water....what it takes to make a dog.

Last night I dreamed of Fritz, my beloved Miniature Schnauzer, who died last December.  I have had a broken heart and a sad wanting to see my sweet boy every moment of everyday since I lost him.  Last night I saw him very clearly...and I watched him morph into Joe...my beloved Miniature Schnauzer who I rescued in July.  Joe, like Fritz, is a classic salt and pepper Mini Schnauzer and his temperament and personality are a lot like Fritz's were: he's cool, calm and can be a bit dismissive and judgemental of me when I am having one of my cranky moments...


In the dream I was talking to people I do not know outside of the dream realm and I told them I took a drop of Fritz's blood, mixed it with holy water and created Joe.  It was a beautiful dream.  I did not want to wake up because I wanted Fritz to still be here...with me...and Joe.  But at least I was able to see Fritz..he looked just as cute and stout as ever and he was doing well over there on the other side.  Fritz, mommy loves you, thank you for stopping by and making my heart happy.  I hope you will stop by again...and again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Fellini!