I love Fellini!

Tonight I am watching (probably for the 900th time) 8 1/2 which I have always adored.  I never get tired of watching it, the cinematography and visuals are still beautiful.  The thing I  love about Fellini films is this: the plot is always based around the central character who is clearly experiencing inner turmoil, or doubt, perhaps it is religious guilt.  Marcello Mastroianni and Anouk Aimee were amazing in the film and the ensemble cast give the movie a whimsical, human depth.


I love foreign film, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fellini!

Comments

  1. Hi, Vickie... haven't seen this film, but it sounds like it would be wonderful. Thanks for this tip.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, I apologize for the long delay....did you watch it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog